Saturday, September 24, 2011

Healing and Moving Forward

First up the Nose News.  Last Wednesday I had my surgery to set my nose and it was really successful.  I did not have an adverse reaction to the anesthesia (I have not had experience with anesthesia in the past and my mother has an extremely bad reaction therefore, I was afraid I may also react poorly) and the whole process was rather quick.  It also helped that they got me in a full hour and a half early, meaning I left the surgery center when I was originally scheduled to to arrive!  I did get to wear a ridiculously awesome nose cast for 5 days and then the doctor removed it earlier this week.  Now I wait the 5-6 weeks for it to heal completely.  I can feel a bump from where it is broken but I think overall my nose looks good, and is essentially the same as it was before.



Here I am, awesome cast and all at a wedding last weekend!

And now onto the House Hunt...we found out on Tuesday the 20th that the bank decided to go with the other group's offer on the house.  And while it was a little disappointing to hear, it was nice to finally get some sort of answer.  Now we know that we really need to be looking at others houses seriously and by going through this process we were yet again able to evaluate what we really want from a house.  By doing this we realized that we were willing to raise our price ceiling a bit to get a bit more for our money.  So today we are heading out with our FR to look at some new places and we are both so excited.  I am feeling really positive about to day and I think there is the potential to truly find "THE" house today.

Wish us luck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment