Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Feeling some good vibrations

Some days you just wake up in a fantastic mood and that was my Tuesday!  I normally am a friend of Monday (I like getting back into the routine) but Tuesday is more of an enemy than a friend, except for yesterday!  As I drove Jon and I to work I told him...for some reason I am in a great mood today and it felt awesome to feel that good on a Tuesday (of all days).  It might be due to the fact that we are committed to getting back in shape and are currently on week 1 of the couch to 5k program (if you haven't heard of it, it gets you running a 5k in 9 weeks by gradually increasing your running time) or it might just be that I slept really well.  And the best part is that feel good feeling was present all day! The day ended with a free ice cream cone from Ben and Jerry's and by spending a quick 20 minutes with some of our besties!

Some days are good because you make them that way and other days are good because of the amazing people you surround yourself with...yesterday had both! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment